Wedding Magazine — a soft cover editorial-style photo book that’s totally coffee-table worthy!
Your wedding day story unfolding in magazine format — complete with written editorial content, photographs and you featured on the cover. You be the stars of your very own published and printed coffee table magazine.
THE WEDDING MAGAZINE FEATURES
- One perfectly sized magazine for the coffee table — A4 portrait/vertical (210mm x 297mm / 8.25″x12″).
- Hundreds of your wedding day photographs!
- PLUS written content — words help tell a bigger picture of your wedding day story. Written content can include your vows, speeches, pull quotes from song lyrics, guest list, vendor credits and so on.
- The Wedding Magazine is perfect bound. With this binding method, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue and a square spine for a quality finish. The other three sides of the magazine are then trimmed as needed to give the magazine neat ‘perfect’ edges.
MAGAZINE COVER & PAGES
- Softcover — a heavy-weight 300gsm silk/matte paper and finished with a Velvet Soft Touch lamination.
- Cover Customisation — personalise the front and back cover with photos. The front cover and spine can also have your names, wedding date and venue/location.
- Internal Pages — printed on 128gsm matte paper.
- Number of Pages — choose either a 100 page, 200 page or 300 page edition. The 100 page is perfect for elopements and intimate & micro weddings. Whereas the 200 & 300 page magazines are perfect for full day weddings.
WEDDING MAGAZINE DESIGN
- Curated & Designed By Us — every Wedding Magazine is professionally designed by our expert storytellers using your wedding photos and written content. First, we curate your photo gallery down to the best images from your photographer.
- Page Layouts — we then turn the curated gallery into creative and aesthetically pleasing page layouts incorporating the written content scattered throughout the design in the logical places.
- Design Process — the design process allows for 3 rounds of changes to guarantee you are satisfied with the choice of photos and have the opportunity to proof-read copy, making sure you are 100% happy before we go to print.
- Proudly designed and printed in Australia.
How many photos will fit in the wedding magazine?
It all depends on how many pages are dedicated to text, and full-page & double-page photos, will play a role in how many photos can fit in your wedding magazine. Here is a general guide to estimate how many photos the Wedding Magazine can hold:
– 100 page Wedding Magazine : 100-150 photos
– 200 page Wedding Magazine : 200-450 photos
– 300 page Wedding Magazine : 300-600 photos
Is there a discount for ordering more than one copy of our wedding magazine?
Yes. Order 1 copy of your Wedding Magazine or several. One for you, one for your partner! Extra copies make great gifts for parents, grandparents and the bridal party as a little thank you for being part of your special day. Don’t forget to order a spare for safekeeping.
How do we supply images for our wedding magazine?
Once we receive your order, we will shoot you a friendly email with instructions on how to supply your images for the wedding magazine. Its just a case of simply sending us a link to your online gallery, ie. Google Drive, Dropbox etc or the online photo gallery provided by your photographer.
How do we supply the written content for our wedding magazine?
Again, once we receive your order, we will shoot you a friendly email with a link to an online questionnaire to gather all the important details. In the form, you have the ability to either type in the information as well as attach documents (ie. Word doc, PDFs etc) as we understand through the wedding planning process you probably already have a lot of this information stored in PDFs, Word documents from the wedding venue, celebrant and guest speeches etc so there is no need to retype the information. We will format the written copy to look “pretty” throughout the design process.
Any other questions just shoot us an email or reach out on social media.