Wedding Magazine — a soft cover editorial-style photo book that’s totally coffee-table worthy!
- Your wedding day story in magazine format — exactly like a magazine you’d find in a newsagent.
- Space for hundreds of your photographic memories — PLUS words — to tell the entire wedding day story.
- Yes! besides images, the custom-designed Wedding Magazine can feature text — anything from love letters, poems, quotes, personal vows, the lyrics from your wedding music and so on.
- A heavy-weight 300gsm bright white textured felt FSC-certified softcover.
- Personalise the front and back cover with photos. The front cover and spine can also have your names and wedding date.
- One perfectly sized mag for the coffee table — A4 vertical (210mm x 297mm / 8.25″x12″).
- The inner pages are printed on 120gsm 100% recycled FSC-certified paper with a matte finish.
- The Wedding Magazine is perfect bound. With this binding method, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue and a square spine for a quality finish. The other three sides of the magazine are then trimmed as needed to give the magazine neat ‘perfect’ edges.
- Choose either a 100 page, 200 page or 300 page magazine.
- The 100 page is perfect for engagement sessions and elopements. Whereas the 200 & 300 page magazines are perfect for filling with hundreds of your wedding photos.
- Every Wedding Magazine is professionally designed by us using your wedding photos. We also undertake the time-consuming task of curating the best images from the hundreds of photos you received from your photographer.
- These magazines are designed with simplicity in mind. Minimalist design features such as full page images and double-page spread images, otherwise 2-4 images per page at most so your memories take centre stage.
- The number of pages, how many pages are dedicated to text, full-page or double-page spreads will play a role in how many photos can fit in your wedding magazine. Here is a general guide to estimate how many photos the Wedding Magazine can hold:
– 100 page Wedding Magazine : 100-150 photos
– 200 page Wedding Magazine : 200-450 photos
– 300 page Wedding Magazine : 300-600 photos
- The design process allows for 2 rounds of revisions to ensure you have the final approval before going to print. This way you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the choice of photos, proof read text and design of your Wedding Magazine.
- Order 1 copy of your Wedding Magazine or several. One for you and extra copies to hand out as gifts to parents, grandparents and the bridal party as a little thank you for being part of your special day. Don’t forget to order a spare for safekeeping.
- Proudly printed in Australia.