Elopement Magazine — a soft cover editorial-style photo book that’s totally coffee-table worthy!
- Your elopement love story in magazine format — exactly like a magazine you’d find in a newsagent.
- Space for hundreds of your photographic memories — PLUS words — to tell your entire elopement love story.
- Yes! besides images, the custom-designed Elopement Magazine can feature text — anything from love letters, poems, quotes, personal vows, the lyrics from your music and so on.
- A heavy-weight 300gsm bright white textured felt FSC-certified softcover.
- Personalise the front and back cover with photos. The front cover and spine can also have your names and elopement date.
- One perfectly sized mag for the coffee table — A4 vertical (210mm x 297mm / 8.25″x12″).
- The inner pages are printed on 120gsm 100% recycled FSC-certified paper with a matte finish.
- The Elopement Magazine is perfect bound. With this binding method, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue and a square spine for a quality finish. The other three sides of the magazine are then trimmed as needed to give the magazine neat ‘perfect’ edges.
- Choose either a 100 page or 200 page edition.
- Every Elopement Magazine is professionally designed by us using your photos. We also undertake the time-consuming task of curating the best images from the hundreds of photos you received from your photographer.
- These magazines are designed with simplicity in mind. Minimalist design features such as full page images and double-page spread images, otherwise 2-4 images per page at most so your memories take centre stage.
- The number of pages, how many pages are dedicated to text, full-page or double-page spreads will play a role in how many photos can fit in your Elopement Magazine. Here is a general guide to estimate how many photos the Elopement Magazine can hold:
– 100 page Elopement Magazine : 100-150 photos
– 200 page Elopement Magazine : 200-450 photos
- The design process allows for 2 rounds of revisions to ensure you have the final approval before going to print. This way you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the choice of photos, proof read text and design of your Elopement Magazine.
- Order 1 copy of your Elopement Magazine or several. One for you and one for your partner. Don’t forget to order a spare for safekeeping or to gift a loved one.
- Proudly designed and printed in Australia.