Got Questions? Need inspiration?
Today we are taking a peek inside one Melbourne couples Wedding Magazine capturing their special day at The Stones Of The Yarra Valley beautifully photographed by Melbourne wedding photographers Hey Jack.
The Wedding Magazine Cover
We present our couples with 3 magazine cover designs to choose from. Below is the cover design our couple chose. We love this design featuring one of the couples favourite images on the front cover and a secondary favourite image on the back. We’ve even incorporated their first names and wedding date on the front and their Mr & Mrs name, date and wedding venue on the spine. If you will, having the date featured is a handy little anniversary reminder ;)
A Few Pages From A 200 Page Wedding Magazine
Our custom designed Wedding Magazines come in 3 sizes — 100 pages, 200 pages and 300 pages — giving couples the choice of adding literally hundreds of their wedding day snaps as well as meaningful words, such as their vows and speeches, that will carry nostalgic memories for years to come.
Our Melbourne couple chose the 200 page wedding magazine for their Stones of the Yarra Valley wedding. We incorporated a Contents page, page numbering and section pages for easier navigation throughout the wedding magazine pages.
We love incorporating a large portion of full page images and pages with more images for storytelling purposes.
We also mix in pages of text — incorporating ceremony readings, the couples vows, speeches, song lyrics, guest list and vendor credits.
Combining photos and words, the Wedding Magazine is a unique and modern format to celebrate your wedding day. Our culling and custom design service takes the hard work out of creating your wedding keepsake. Your coffee table worthy Wedding Magazine will look and feel like a professionally published editorial magazine. With 100, 200 & 300 page editions there is plenty of room for you to include all of your treasured and favourite wedding pictures.
Plus every coffee table Wedding Magazine purchased comes with a free online flipbook. The ability to flip through a digital version of your wedding magazine in your browser. The digital wedding flipbook is a great way of sharing your wedding day with your guests as well as with those who couldn’t attend on the day. Share with family and friends by simply copying the link and share via Facebook or email.
Check out Ellie & Jackson’s digital wedding magazine …
Also why stop at just one copy when you can economically add extra copies. They are a great gift to give the parents, grandparents, your wedding party and don’t forget a spare copy for yourselves.
Why use The Coffee Table Book to create your custom designed wedding magazine?
- We were the first to offer Australian couples the wedding magazine format back in 2013 and have been creating wedding albums for couples worldwide since 2006. Read more about our story here
- We make it easy for busy people as we offer photo curation (culling) and a custom design service. Basically you only need to review the design, make any changes and hit that approve button and wholla your printed magazines are shipped to you.
- Modern full page images with edge to edge printing for high impact to showcase your favourite images. A variety of page layouts help keep your magazine interesting with each flip of the page.
- The product itself is a luxurious coffee table photo book with beautiful matte pages on FSC approved 100% recycled paper. Professionally printed on acid-free and archival quality paper and inks. The cover is a thicker version of the inside pages and protected with a laminate coating.
- But don’t just take our word for it, read the kind reviews left by past clients here