A Wedding Guest Book Personalised With Photo-Friendly Layouts And Space For Messages Of Well Wishes
A wedding guest book may not be as critical to a wedding as the invitations, but till a detail to check of that wedding to-do list that’s fairly important to many couples.
The type of guest book you choose is really up to you and their are so many alternative guest book ideas. But as far as mementos go where you need a product that will stand the test of time, last for generations and can be easily stored on your bookshelf, you can’t go past our Wedding Guest Books.
Personalised With Your Favourite Engagement Photos. Feature your favourite photos from your engagement session with room for messages from your favourite people.
Great quality and sturdy thick layflat pages. The pages in the guest books are layflat so the book can be left open at the page for guests to write in. Professional high-quality printing on beautiful matte fine art paper perfect for soaking up the pen ink of those heartfelt messages.
What’s the purpose of a wedding guest book?
A wedding guest book gives guests the opportunity to offer well wishes and advice as the newlyweds celebrate their special day. The guest book is a keepsake the couple can look back on for years to come as a memento of their special day and a family heirloom.
Where should you place the guest book at a wedding?
Your guest book should go in a place where guests will easily see it. Set the book and a nice pen (or a few) on a table in a well-placed spot in the reception space. Usually the entryway, near the bar or toilets is a good place to position the table with the wishing well and guest book. Throughout the reception ask the MC to let the guests know where the guest book is located and maybe even near the end of the evening arrange for the guest book to go around the tables so the guests don’t miss signing it.
What message to write in a wedding guest book?
Trying to decide what to write in a wedding guest book? So long as your congratulations message is heartfelt, sweet, offers the couple a positive wish for their marriage and tailored to the couple, you should feel confident about writing your message. However you might find this list of well wishes ideas useful to offer congratulations to the newlyweds.
- “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
- “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
- “May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
- “May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.”
- “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.”
- “Lots of love today and beyond.”
- “Wishing you a long and happy marriage.”
- “So happy to celebrate this day with you both!”
- “Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.”
- “Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!”
- “What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.”
- “Thanks for letting us share in your celebration!”
and for those of you who would like to tailor the message to the couple with a cheeky not so serious message maybe something along these lines …
- “Wishing you lots of love — and lots of makeup sex!”
- “Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage!”
Your guests will be lining up to sign your gorgeous guest book.
WITH EVERY WEDDING GUEST BOOK PURCHASE
RECEIVE A $200 GIFT CARD TO PUT TOWARDS YOUR WEDDING ALBUM