Got Questions? Need inspiration?
QUAT QUATTA WEDDING MAGAZINE
Today we are taking a peek inside Melbourne couple Ellie & Jackson’s Wedding Magazine capturing their big day at Quat Quatta beautifully photographed by Melbourne wedding photographers Chamore Creations.
The ‘perfect’ Wedding Magazine Cover has you on the front cover
We present our couples with 3 magazine cover designs to choose from. Below is the cover design our happy couple chose. We love this cover design — featuring two of the couples favourite images, one on the front cover and the second favourite image on the back. We included their names and even the wedding date on the spine. If you will, having the date featured is a handy little anniversary reminder ;)
A Few Pages From Ellie & Jackson’s 200 Page Wedding Magazine
Our bespoke Wedding Magazines come in 3 sizes — 100 page, 200 page and 300 page editions — giving couples the choice of adding literally hundreds of their wedding day pictures as well as meaningful words, such as their vows and speeches, that will carry nostalgic memories for years to come.
Our couple chose the 200 page wedding magazine for their Quat Quatta wedding. We love incorporating a large portion of full page images to showcase the couples favourite memories and pages with several images for storytelling purposes.
We also mix in pages of text — incorporating the couples ‘how we met’ and ‘the proposal’ stories, vows, speeches, song lyrics and vendor credits.
Combining photos and words, the editorial style Wedding Magazine is a unique and modern format to celebrate your wedding day.
Our photo curation and custom design service takes the hard work out of creating your wedding keepsake. Your coffee table worthy Wedding Magazine will look and feel like a professionally published magazine.
With 100, 200 & 300 page editions there is plenty of room for you to include all of your treasured and favourite wedding pictures.
Plus every coffee table Wedding Magazine purchased comes with a free online flipbook. The ability to flip through a digital version of your wedding magazine in your browser. The digital wedding flipbook is a great way of sharing your wedding day with your guests as well as with those loved ones who couldn’t attend on the day. Share with family and friends by simply copying the link and share via Facebook or email.
Check out Ellie & Jackson’s digital wedding magazine …
Also why stop at just one copy when you can economically add extra copies. Extra copies of your wedding magazine make the ideal gift to present to the parents, in-laws, grandparents, your wedding party and don’t forget a spare copy for yourselves! Ellie & Jackson stocked up and ordered 3 copies!
Why have The Coffee Table Book create your bespoke wedding magazine?
- We were the first to offer Australian couples the wedding magazine format back in 2013 and have been creating wedding albums for couples worldwide since 2006. Read more about our story here
- Hands down the simple process. We take the stress out of designing a wedding album by making it easy for busy people We offer photo curation (culling) and a custom design service. Basically you only need to review the design, make any changes and hit that approve button and your printed magazines are shipped to you.
- The forefront of modern album design. Full page images with edge to edge printing for high impact to showcase your favourite images. Other pages will feature several images for storytelling purposes. A variety of page layouts help keep your magazine interesting with each flip of the page.
- The product itself is a luxurious coffee table photo book with high quality FSC certified paper stock. The magazine cover is a thicker version of the internal pages and protected with a Soft Touch Velvet laminate coating. Professionally printed on acid-free paper and archival quality inks.
- But don’t just take our word for it, read the kind reviews left by past happy clients here